Sports and fitness have played a huge role in my life over the last few years. But this was not always the case. I remember the day I decided to change my life and get active.
I was lying on my couch watching TV with one of my friends: we were both feeling miserable, tired and run down with heartburn that would not go away. This scenario had been recurring every night for a few months.
It was horrible, but that night I decided that enough was enough, I was going to sort my lifestyle out. I joined the gym the very next day. There I met some great people that helped me turn my life, my health and most importantly my attitude to exercise and diet completely on its head.
Just as importantly I was having fun while I was doing it. Within a month my nightly heartburn stopped and I had stopped feeling run down. I never looked back!
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural correction
- Special populations
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 4 Strength & Conditioning
- Scottish Massage School - Remedial Sports Massage Diploma
- The Starrett - System movement & Mobility 101
- Scottish Massage School - Swedish Massage Diploma
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 1 - British Weight Lifting