Log in to view contact details
I am a trainer who takes a holistic approach to not only the gym but life in general. I like to guide and educate about healthy living and promote keeping a balance between staying healthy and enjoying the finer things. If we can't enjoy the finer things, it takes away the reward in training. I don't believe in false promises. I am realistic in my beliefs. If we work hard in the gym, eat a well-balanced diet, you can enjoy that little bit of indulgence to reward yourself.
My sessions focus on challenging your limits and pushing you out of your comfort zone, with the aim of educating you to make every session count and make you earn those finer things.
- One on one Personal Training or small group sessions (2-3 people)
- Week to week programming specifically tailored to meet your goals
- Nutritional advice and guidance
- Weekly planning and advice on setting up your training week around your lifestyle.
I like to keep it real. I want to be the positive influence in your life, and I'd love to hear from if you're keen to make the positive step to a healthier you.
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Sport specific training
- Weight loss
- Graduate Diploma in Exercise Sport Science
- REPS Certified Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Group Exercise Instruction: Box-fit, Circuit training, Spin
- Qualified Olympic Lifting
- Qualified Kettlebell Instructing
- Level 1 Sports Coaching - Football and Rugby League
- Emergency First Aid