Health and fitness has always been part of my life. It's my passion. This led me to qualify as a Personal Trainer as I realised I could use my knowledge to help others achieve their goals.
From experience, I know how easy it can be to lose motivation or even get started working out, especially if you're not sure where to start. Therefore I can offer my ongoing support on every step of your fitness journey.
I'm interested in helping clients achieve their goals such as fat loss, improvement in strength, endurance, resistance, cardiovascular, flexibility or just to improve general fitness levels.
In short, my sessions will be challenging and push you to your limits whilst being extremely rewarding. You'll end each session feeling you have achieved.
Stop saying I will start tomorrow and come join me today.
Let's do this!
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health
- Level 3 Nutrition
- Level 3 Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- Level 2 Circuit Training
- Level 2 Kettlebells
- Level 2 Working with communities to promote and support active healthy lifestyles
- Level 2 Emergency First Aid