My name is Lloyd Adams, I am 20 years of age and started MMA training at the age of nine. I have been doing this for 11 years and this is my main foundation within the exercise industry.
MMA has helped me push past my physical and mental limitations; it has made me very disciplined with the exercises I approach.
I started weight training at the age of 16 to help build my strength, power, muscular endurance, muscle mass and to help with my MMA.
I became a Personal Trainer because I want to help people reach their physical potential, to teach them defence aspects of MMA and achieve their personal goals.
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 2 in Fitness Instructing
- Level 3 in Personal Training
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport Science
- Emergency First Aid at Work