Log in to view contact details
I’ve been a Level 3 Personal Trainer since 2010 and a PureGym based trainer since 2013.
Gyms can be an intimidating environment especially to those who are new to weight training/training in general.
My job as a PT is to get you to your goal(s).
If you want to understand and engage in that process PT is a good investment as it will equip you with the fundamentals and confidence to achieve short, medium to long term sustainable results:
- by demystifying a training regime
- by learning correct form, relevant exercise selection, load, intensity, frequency and progression
- Grasping the effects of dietary choices on health including healthy body composition, strength and energy levels that is essential for supporting physical performance and development
- Minimising injury and muscular imbalances by teaching you how to execute relevant exercises that take into account your current abilities and goals
- Manageable lifestyle adaptations
- Accountability (keeping you focused and on track)
- Enjoying your training (or you won’t sustain it)!
- Bespoke plan for your natural shape and lifestyle
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural analysis and plan to correct though core training (back care)
- Strength and conditioning
- Personal Trainer & Advanced Instructor
- Gym Instruction
- Torso Training and Core Stability
- Circuit Training
- Extreme Kettlebell Instructor
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Nutrition for Sport and Exercise