Sport and fitness have always been a part of my life and rugby is my main passion. I've played and captained a very successful team for more than eight years over which time strength and conditioning has been a major factor.
I worked for a number of years as a Rugby Development Officer. Having studied HND Fitness, Health and Exercise at college and running several successful bootcamps I began chasing a career in Personal Training. I gained my qualification through The Training Room.
I understand the trials and tribulations of losing weight and can guide you through your weight loss goals from personal experience with exercise, realistic nutritional information and moral support all the way. I'm an approachable, cheery and down to earth guy who can work to all needs and abilities to make your programme individual to you. A year from now you’ll wish you had started today.
- Pre and post natal
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 3 Personal Training
- HND Fitness, Health and Exercise
- UKSCA Level 1 Weightlifting
- UKCC Level 2 Rugby Coaching
- Higher National Unit - Exercise for Mature Movers
- Higher National Unity - Antenatal and Postnatal Groups