For more info about me or to view client before/afters, feel free to check out my website!
I’ve been a Trainer in this industry for many years now. I’ve worked through a lot of health and fitness facilities, and I’ve helped countless clients achieve amazing results.
My goal is simple; to help as many people as I can take control over their own health and happiness.
My coaching product has developed from years of experience and refinement. My knowledge, experience, and qualifications are something that I’ll never stop trying to improve. The reason for this is that I simply love my job and the amazing clients that I get to work with.
The problem with the industry and society in general is there’s a lack of education and help for people who want to make progress. The industry is saturated with dangerous advice, extortionate prices (for what’s delivered), and fad diets all boasting “results”.
Through coaching we can gain strength, lose fat, learn nutrition, gain muscle/tone, fix posture, and gain confidence.
If you have a goal and you’ve hit a brick wall, then taking on a Coach is probably the answer. But don’t fall into the trap of believing that paying a trainer will get you results. The results will come from you, with the Coach’s programming, guidance and support.
If you feel that it’s time to make real and lasting change then feel free to contact me for a chat and we’ll discuss what’s best for you.
- Body fat reduction
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural correction
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Premier Global-Level 3 Personal Trainer
- NASM- Fitness Nutrition Specialist (level 4)
- NASM- Weight Loss Specialist (level 4)
- Premier Training- Sports Conditioning Coach
- Premier- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 Sport & Exercise Science
- NASM- Corrective Exercise Specialist Level 4 (In progress)
- NASM- Performance Enhancement Specialist Level 4 (In progress)
- Premier- Kettlebell Instructor
- Focus Training- Cycle Instructor