Hi, my name is Nik. I'm an advanced Personal Trainer with 18 years' experience in rollerblade hockey, rugby, weightlifting and physique training.
I have been lifestyle coaching and personal training more than four hundred members and individuals for the past six years here at your Puregym Altrincham.
My duty as a responsible Personal Trainer is to take you to an entirely different world of training up to professional level and ensure you achieve the results you want.
My knowledge, experience and what I've obtained from observing the people I work with/for, has enabled me to confidently ensure you will achieve a 100% positive result.
My primary goal is to effectively change my clients' lifestyles by helping them access their inner power to transform their life not just their body.
The last word is, “If you don’t like something CHANGE IT; if you can’t change it, CHANGE the way you think about it.” (Mary Englebreit)
Procrastination is a thief of time, don’t leave it till it gets too late, contact me when you are ready and leave the rest to me.
Thanks for giving me your time to read my statement and I hope to see you soon.
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Postural correction
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science (2:1)
- L4 strength and conditioning
- LAO Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training and Business Planning
- Level 2 Diploma in Instructing Exercise and Fitness
- Certificate in coaching disabled people in sport
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)