“Lift weights, feel good”
Hi, I’m Oli and I’m one of your personal trainers here at PureGym.
Having evolved as a trainer over the last few years, I am a firm believer in establishing a good routine and forming better habits in order to achieve the results you want.
My aim is to help you become a healthier, stronger and fitter version of yourself, something which I feel is transferrable to performing well in everyday life. I believe exercise and nutrition can be simple yet effective. Once you start to enjoy the process and the feel-good factor from training, instead of fixating on an ever changing end goal, you will start to see positive changes.
I have background in professional sport, and I carry the same passion into helping people change their physical and mental wellbeing for the better.
If you think you would like to work together, get in touch and we can put a plan together to get you on the right path.
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural correction
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 4 Strength and Conditioning
- Level 3 Qualified Personal Trainer
- Level 3 in Education & Training
- Advanced Nutrition For Weight Management
- Level 2 Qualified Fitness Instructor