I'm an enthusiastic and highly motivated Personal Trainer, with over ten years' experience in the fitness industry both coaching and training. I've always had a passion for health and fitness from a young age and on a personal level have trained, coached and competed in many sports including athletics, squash, Muay Thai, boxing, Shotokan karate and Ryu Goshin Ju-Jitsu.
I understand the importance of assessing clients as individuals and focussing on their personal requirements and as such I'll focus on your personal requirements when designing your tailor made workouts and programmes. Whether you're starting from scratch or an accomplished athlete I'll work with you to develop a challenging and fun programme that promotes not only your personal goals but also your understanding of a healthy lifestyle.
I’m here to help you achieve your full potential while continuing to feel motivated and energised with a sense of achievement as I support you through your health and fitness journey.
Life begins outside your comfort zone!
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Postural correction
- Pre and post natal
- L2 Fitness Instruction
- L3 Diploma in Personal Training
- L3 GP Referrals in Exercise for Medical Conditions
- L4 Sports & Swedish Massage Therapist
- Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management & Food Intolerances
- Pre & Post Natal Exercise
- Sports Conditioning (including Olympic lifting & Speed, Agility & Quickness)
- Running Technique, Kettle-bells, Circuit & Studio Cycle Instructor
- Hatton Advanced Boxing & Conditioning Instructor
- Mixed Martial Arts Fitness & Conditioning Instructor