From a young age sport and fitness has been a huge part of my life. I have participated in various different sports, the primary of which was gymnastics which I have continued to coach within. I started in the gym early on in my life as I quickly realised there were significant benefits to gain for the gym, which I could transfer into my different sports.
Like most people, at first I was slightly bewildered by the plethora of different exercises that were available, but slowly I researched new workouts and training style, building my knowledge and experience. I even started writing training programmes for friends and family. It was great to be able to help others but also see them achieving their results. From there on I was hooked and knew that personal training was what I wanted to do.
After completing several years at college to gain my fitness qualifications, I started up my own business, teaching fitness classes. I continue to run my classes as well as providing individual support to my clients, whether that be through social media or face to face; I’m always only a message away.
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 2 Diploma in Health, Fitness and Exercise Instruction
- Level 3 Personal Training and Instruction
- Level 2 Award in Step Exercise to Music
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport ( Development, Coaching and Fitness)
- Level 2 Extended Diploma in Sport
- Exercise for specific groups
- Instructing health-related Exercise and Physical Activity for Children