My passion for fitness began at an early age when I captained town and county in swimming. I later developed an interest in rugby and powerlifting where I learnt a completely different style of fitness.
The practical knowledge I've gained from my degree allows me to have an extensive insight into the different needs of each individual.
After returning from the USA, where I taught sports and exercise, I proceeded to move into the fitness industry working for large companies and privately owned establishments. This provided me with the necessary experiences to motivate clients effectively.
Recently I've moved into physique modelling and body building, competing at national level. This has given me the ability to be proficient in helping individuals and groups achieve and exceed their goals.
Contact me today to begin your fitness and health journey.
- Bespoke plan
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Strength and conditioning
- Exercise and nutrition level 2
- Personal Training Level 3
- Sports Science and Biomechanics BA
- Swimming Instruction
- Advanced kettlebell trainer
- TRX, PowerPlate, Vipr instructor
- Spin, boxercise, H.I.T, Tabata trained