I have always played sport or been active hence why I do what I love now. My true love for Personal Training started when I decided I would take my sister on as my first client whilst studying for my exams. Within a year she lost five stone and continues to train to this day.
I myself train with my coach (PT) weekly. These sessions allow me to develop my fitness levels and also lead by example, showing you that I myself invest in my health and fitness.
In 2016 I tore all the ligaments in my knee and in 2018 found out I had a lump in my neck which turned out to be cancer. Being physically active allowed me to stay positive and keep my mind busy during both these recoveries. Having a positive mental attitude will allow you to develop your fitness to the next level, when it gets tough, I know we can keep going and keep progressing.
I work for you and you will see quite quickly that everything I make you do is for a reason and to get you the best possible outcome, ensuring you maintain a manageable healthy unrestricted lifestyle.
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Sport specific training
- Weight loss
- ILM Level 5 Leadership & Management
- Active IQ Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Active IQ Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Active IQ Level 3 Leisure Management
- ITEC Level 3 Sports Massage Therapist
- Level 3 Spin Instructor
- Les Mills Grit Instructor
- Clinical Kinesiology Taping Qualified
- Emergency First Aid at Work