Exercise is a catalyst to self-improvement.
My interest in exercise was ignited as an emotional outlet for negative emotions and stress. Over time, exercise became a part of my identity that trained my mind to harness negative emotions and stress, driving forward a strong work ethic and discipline that - to this day - translates to all aspects of my life.
I became intrigued into learning more within the subjects of exercise, nutrition and health, leading me to complete my two year Higher National Diploma in Fitness, Health & Exercise - equipping me with the vast majority of knowledge and skills I have today.
As I mature I recognise the value of applying my knowledge and skills towards helping others find their catalyst to self-improvement, which brings me genuine satisfaction. I came from one side of the spectrum of poor habits and low self-esteem, but through exercise, I have burned that bridge and will continually improve myself. How do you start moving forward? Exercise. Exercise is the catalyst.
My services are for everyone willing to put in the work. If you are ready to make an investment into your greatest asset - your mind, health and body, you have already taken the initial steps by getting this far. Propel your health and fitness journey forward by allowing me to share my knowledge with you to maximise your time and efficiency in the gym. Help me, help you improve your life by getting in contact today.
- Bespoke plan
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Strength and conditioning
- Higher National Diploma in Fitness, Health & Exercise (SQA)
- Level 3 Personal Trainer (SQA)
- Professional Development Award in Personal Training (SQA)
- Level 2 Coaching Strength & Conditioning for Sport (First 4 Sport)
- Level 4 Sports Leadership SCQF (Sports Leaders UK)
- Level 2 Instructing Suspended Movement Training (Active IQ)
- Level 2 Instructing Kettlebells (Active IQ)