Ryan Lee Chow
Health and fitness have changed my life in such fulfilling ways, I now teach it almost every day and that’s been over 25 years! It is not work but a true passion! We can always become inspired and set higher goals but sometimes we just need a bit of guidance to succeed. If you’ve already decided to make this step, you are already on your way to accomplishing it.
Having a Personal Trainer can give you the motivation, while at the same time, improving your strength, health, wellbeing, fitness and more. Whether you’re now starting or need that push to get to the next level, it can be done!
I believe in dedication, experience, precision and knowledge. If you would like to chat a bit more, please get in touch.
- Bespoke plan
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Muscle tone and development
- Postural correction
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 3 PT Academy Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 3 NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Level 2 YMCA Gym Instructor Award CYQ
- 1st Place Bodybuilding title and overall winner in Brooklyn
- 1st Place Bodybuilding title in Bronx
- 2nd Place Bodybuilding title in Manhattan
- Emergency First Aid Certified
- Certified Stage Presenter
- Neurolinguistics Certified
- Star of the Ultimate Body DVD