Hi, my name is Stephen Apparicio; from a very young age I struggled with extra body fat and eating the wrong foods but since I have transitioned into the fitness industry, with the knowledge I have acquired, I’m able to achieve my goals along with helping others. Furthermore, I have a huge passion for fitness and sports; regularly playing football and taking part in outdoor workouts.
I understand the challenges it takes to achieve goals and I am excited to help you achieve yours if you are interested in hard work, fun, intelligent programmed sessions and getting the results you desire then please get in contact with me.
- Body confidence
- Nutritional guidance
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- IAO Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training
- FA Level 1 Award in Coaching Football (QCF)
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health
- IQL Level 2 Award in Automated External Defibrillator – AED in First Aid
- Active IQ Level 2 Diploma in Sports And Recreation Operations