I’m a highly experienced and knowledgeable trainer and my passion in life is in helping my clients to achieve results that push them beyond what they even considered possible.
I am certified by Precision Nutrition, Optimum Nutrition, Girls Gone Strong and Mind, The Mental Health Charity and specialise in body composition change and body fat reduction but am experienced in training clients towards any type of body transformation or fitness goal. For nearly a decade I have worked with clients from all fitness backgrounds including those who are new to exercise, getting back into fitness or training for a specific event or sport.
I am also qualified to work with all special populations, I have Level 3 certificates in Exercise Referral and Pre/Post Natal Program Design, Level 4 specialist certificates in Physical Activity and Weight Management for Obese and Diabetic Clients and Low Back Pain Management as well as Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Physical Activity.
No matter what your starting point or desired result, get in touch and we can begin our journey towards your fitness or transformation goals together.
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Pre and post natal
- Special populations
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 4 Certificate in Physical Activity and Weight Management for Obese and Diabetic Clients
- Level 4 Certificate in Low Back Pain Management
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programs
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Girls Gone Strong Level 1 – Woman’s Coaching Specialist
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certificate in Exercise Nutrition
- Optimum Nutrition for Health and Performance
- Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Physical Activity