I've always had a passion for sport, from playing football and cricket to skiing and mountain biking. I’ve completed three marathons and many half-marathons. Having spent a career working in finance I've decided to follow my love of sport and fitness, and so I qualified in Fitness Instruction and Personal Training.
One of the things that I found from using a Personal Trainer, was that sometimes there was little contact from the trainer between sessions. I am committed to providing continuous support to you, throughout the week, so that I can help you get the results that you want.
It all begins with me really getting to know you. I want to understand what it is that you want to achieve and to build a strong relationship with you so that I can help you achieve your goals. I'll be able to help you through a combination of exercise, nutrition and lifestyle advice.
It's important to me that your workouts are enjoyable and that you feel that you're making progress.
And I don't just want to help you reach your short-term goals. I am passionate about helping you to make permanent changes to your lifestyle, that then enables you to live a fitter, healthier and happier life.
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Persistent motivation
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma In Fitness Instruction and Personal Training
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction
- Circuit Training
- Postural Assessment and Correction
- Advanced Training Systems (including HIIT)
- Medicine Ball and Bodyweight Training
- Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management
- Certificate in Emergency First Aid at Work