I became interested in fitness during school where I competed in athletics at county level. This involved me using the gym in order to prepare for competitive events and in turn, led me to follow my interest in health and fitness.
I realise the thought of joining a gym and changing your lifestyle can be daunting. However, with my guidance I will help you build your confidence, realise your potential and reach your goals.
My approach to fitness is to make it enjoyable, achievable but overall rewarding. I will provide you with the knowledge to work independently and keep you motivated every step of the way.
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Persistent motivation
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- College Extended Diploma Sport Development, Coaching & Fitness Level 3
- Active IQ Level 2 Diploma in Fitness Instructing
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Gym Based Boxing
- Kettlebell Training
- Metabolic Resistance Conditioning Training
- Advanced Nutrition Strategies
- Studio Cycling
- Suspension Training