Log in to view contact details
I have been in the fitness industry for over 20 years, training people from total beginners to International athletes.
I have been involved in competitive sport myself for over 30 years, being coached during this time, myself.
I have competed in many sports ranging from Mountain Marathon Events, Triathlon through to Olympic Weightlifting and Crossfit.
Over these years of training clients and competing, I have gained lots of valuable experience, which is passed onto my clients and helps them achieve their personal goals.
My training is science-based and will always get the most from my clients, whatever their individual requirements are.
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Gym Instructor
- Circuit Training Instructor
- Fitness Manager
- Level 1 in coaching Olympic Weight Lifting
- Level 2 in Teaching Physical Activity to Children 5-11 years old
- Certificate of Higher Education Sports Science