And get these Plus benefits
Following government instruction, our gyms in England will be closed from 10pm on Wednesday 4th November for 4 weeks. Members’ payments will be frozen from Thursday 5th November and you will not be charged while your gym is closed. All Direct Debit payments will be automatically frozen and so there is nothing that you need to do. We expect to reopen the gym at the end of the lockdown period and look forward to welcoming you back then.
Our gym in Lichfield is on the new Imperial Retail Park. We've filled the space with a huge selection of state-of-the-art kit so you're spoilt for choice if you want to try something new. Members also have access to a packed timetable of gym classes designed to help you get the most from each visit when you're strapped for time. Whatever your reason for looking for a new gym, PureGym Lichfield has everything you need.
The gym is next to Lidl on the Imperial Retail Park, which is on Eastern Avenue. You can park for free* outside the gym or jump on the 810, 812 or 822 bus to and from the retail park.
Inside the gym
- Tom Collier Gym Manager
- Katarina Hruskova Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
We've got you covered
Enjoying new and effective ways to train isn't an issue at PureGym Lichfield as we've added a wide array of kit including cardio machines, free weights kit and a functional area.
Group exercise classes
Whatever your reason for joining, we've got a gym class to help. From Pump and Bootcamp to Circuits, the classes are led by inspirational instructors and most are included in your membership.
One of the reasons our 1 million members in our 240+ gyms choose PureGym is our contract-free memberships, which give them the freedom to stop at any time.
How to join
If you're shopping for a gym membership and PureGym Lichfield sounds like the gym for you, we'd love to have you! Simply head to our online joining page and fill out your details. We'll then send you your unique PIN so you can access the gym straight away.
How to find us
You'll find PureGym Lichfield in the ten-acre Imperial Retail Park, which is next to Lichfield City Football Club.
From Lichfield City Centre
- Follow A5127 (Trent Valley Rd) to Trent Valley Island
- Take the third exit on the left onto Eastern Avenue
- Imperial Retail Park is on your right (0.3miles)
- Take the exit onto A5192 (Eastern Avenue)
- Turn left onto Cappers Lane
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Cappers Lane (straight on)
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto Eastern Avenue
- Imperial Retail Park is on the right (0.3miles)
- As you turn onto A5192 (Eastern Avenue) Imperial Retail Park is on your left after 2.1 miles.
The gym is next to Lidl in the far corner and you can park for free in the onsite car park where disabled bays are available. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By bus, there's a regular service from bus numbers 810, 812 and 822 to the 'Hermes Road' stop on Eastern Avenue from 7am to 6.20pm.
There are also bike racks outside the gym.