Perfect for summer: turkey kebab recipe
Get your grill on this summer and try this sizzling turkey kebab recipe at your next barbecue. You can prep most of it beforehand so all all you need to do when the barbecue or grill is ready is cook them. You can always pair the halloumi with a different meat if you prefer, or just not add any meat and replace with extra veggies if you're vegetarian.
- 100g halloumi
- 1 turkey breast
- 8 vine ripened tomatoes
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- coriander to garnish
- Greek Side Salad
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Combine turkey in garlic, oregano and lemon and leave to marinade.
- Soak 4 wooden skewers in water.
- Divide the halloumi and turkey into small, equal sized cubes.
- Add the turkey, halloumi and tomatoes to the skewers.
- Place them under a medium grill or on the BBQ for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until the turkey is cooked through.
- Serve garnished with some fresh coriander and salad.
- Season to taste.
234 calories per portion