Give your body a treat and your pocket a break at our great-value gym in west Edinburgh, which is open 24 hours a day and welcomes everyone and every body. Whether you’re taking your first steps on the fitness trail or someone who exercises regularly, we can help you hit your targets - no matter how big or small.
View our 5 gyms in Edinburgh: Gyms in Edinburgh
Inside the gym
- Michael Robinson Gym Manager
- Jonny Dalziel Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Battle Ropes
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Dumbbells up to 40kg
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Contract Free Membership
Not only are we open round the clock to fit in with your busy lifestyle, there is also no contract when you become a member so you are free to come and go as you please.
Loads Of Top-Quality Gear
However, we’d like to think you’ll stick with us in the long-term because despite being a cheap gym we have more than 220 state-of-the-art pieces of equipment throughout all of our 230+ clubs. Take a spin on our fantastic range of cycles which are equipped with computers to keep you up to speed on your progress. If you like cardio classics then hop on board our cross trainers, treadmills, steppers and rowers to get your body moving and your heart pumping.
Free Fitness Classes
For those who enjoy working out with friends or in a group we have more than 80 free classes available each week, so whether you get a kick out of boot camp, love to bust a groove in aerobics or prefer the relaxing experience of yoga we’ve got something to suit your speed and needs. Interested in something different? Try combat or our non-contact box fit for classes which deliver a real punch without the pain of a knockout blow!
Join In The Action
Become a PureGym member for an outstanding price by joining online and get a free induction from a member of staff, who will you show you how the equipment works and give you top tips on the best gear and exercise for you. Check out the members’ area too where you will receive special offers and discounts from leading brands and local businesses. If you wish to try us out first then book a day pass and get a taste of what’s on the menu.
How to find us
If you're coming by car, simply pop EH11 3XP into your SatNav. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
You can catch the 3, 25, 30, 35 or N25 bus and dismount at Stenhouse Mill Lane.
Haymarket train station is two miles north east of the club.