|Monday - Friday||6.30am - 10pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||8am - 8pm|
And get these Plus benefits
Looking for a contract-free gym in central London? We’ve transformed the LA Fitness gym on Balcombe Street into a PureGym that’s fully equipped to help you smash your health and fitness goals. We have a huge range of high-quality kit, including cardio machines, free weights and fixed resistance weights. Plus over 50 free fitness classes each week to keep you motivated.
Inside the gym
- Jarryd McLeroth Gym Manager
- Racquel Sinclair Assistant Gym Manager
- Karlos Bailey Fitness Coach
- Pierfrancesco Livolsi Fitness Coach
- Heidi Norman Fitness Coach
- Jhaun Penrose Fitness Coach
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Top kit to keep you fit
Our low-cost gyms have over 220 top-quality pieces of equipment to help keep you fit. We have an exciting functional area, which will give you access to a rig and airdyne bikes. This allows us to offer you some functional classes to help mix up your workouts and work towards those fitness goals.
Over fifty free gym classes
No matter what your fitness goal is, we’ve a gym class designed to help you smash it. Check out our class timetable of more than fifty classes, which are included for free as part of your membership.
Join online today
How to find us
Our postcode is NW1 6NA. Several busses, including numbers 18, 27 and N18, will drop you off on Marylebone Road, and we’re just a two-minute walk away from Marylebone tube and train station. As you leave the station, turn left on Melcombe Place towards Great Central Street, then right onto Balcombe Street. You’ll see the club situated on the left.