Turkey and Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
Save £££s making a yummy, quick and healthy stir fry at home with this recipe. Each serving costs only £2.32 and is packed with a good balance of lots of colourful veg, protein and carbs.
Turkey and Vegetable Stir Fry
- 125g Turkey Breast Steak
- 150g medium straight to wok noodles
- 50g tender stem broccoli
- 50g carrot
- 30g mushrooms
- 50g red pepper
- 30g sweetcorn
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp reduced sugar sweet chilli sauce
- 1-inch ginger cut into sticks
- 1 tsp crushed garlic paste
- 20 sprays low calorie spray
- Coriander to garnish
- Spray frying pan with low calorie oil spray.
- Slice the turkey breast into thin slices and stir-fry until cooked through.
- Once cooked, take the turkey off the heat and put to one side.
- In a wok or large frying pan heat a little oil and add the ginger and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, dark soy sauce, sesame oil and sweet chilli dipping sauce and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the wok ready noodles and stir fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Finish by adding the cooked turkey breast into the pan and heat through for 1 minute.
- Top with coriander and enjoy.
- 541 calories
- 55.8g protein
- 9.1g fat (1.9g of which saturates)
- 53.9g carbs
- 13.7g sugars
- 9.1g fibre
- 4.62 salt
For more quick and easy recipe ideas like this check out our Nutrition section