If you want a new fitness experience in Edinburgh for a great price then walk this way because we have broken the mould. Our great-value gym along the Firth of Forth welcomes everyone and every body whether you’re new to exercise, a regular or a seasoned pro. And to make your work-outs easier our gym is open 24 hours a day so we are ready when you are.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Friday - 8PM-10PM
- Saturday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
View our 5 gyms in Edinburgh: Gyms in Edinburgh
Inside the gym
- Denise Laird Herriot Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Exclusive brand discounts on Plus membership
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Have you been stung by a year-long contract in the past which you could not cancel when your circumstances changed? Don’t worry because at PureGym there is no contract so you can leave whenever you please! We’d like to think you’ll want to hang around for a while though because despite being a cheap gym we have more than 220 top-quality pieces of kit set in spacious surroundings to give you maximum comfort to aid your health kick. Check out our cycles, cross trainers, treadmills, free weights, steppers, rowers and so much more - all for such an incredible price.
OVER 75 FREE CLASSES A WEEK
If you enjoy working out with friends and colleagues in a party atmosphere then come on down and try out more than 75 free classes available every week. You’ll get plenty of motivation from the instructors as you work up a sweat in Les Mills sh’bam, boot camp or fat burn. Or if you prefer to take it down a notch, try a stretch session and awaken those dormant muscles.
If all this sounds up your street then join online and take your first steps on the fitness road by booking a free induction with one of our qualified instructors who will show you how the equipment works and find an exercise that best suits your needs and speed. If you prefer to test the water first book a day pass and get a flavour of what’s on the menu.
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop EH5 1SA into your SatNav and park for up to two hours in Morrison's car park. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
The x37, 38 and 47 bus will drop you at the British Gas terminal.