Oatmeal Muffins For The Office Share Desk
Treat your work bestie to some baked goods - here are some healthy office share snack recipes to keep you fuller for longer!
- 2 Bananas
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 2 TSP. Vanilla
- 2 & 1/2 cups of oats
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 2 TSP. of baking powder
- 1 TSP. of Cinnamon
- 1/2 TSP. Baking soad
- Mash 2 bananas into a large mixing bowl
- Add 2 eggs to the mashed banana and mix together
- Pour 3/4 of a cup of milk and 1/3 of a cup of honey into the mixture
- Mix together the contents before adding 2 tsp. of vanilla
- Stir in 2 & 1/2 cups of oats to the mix
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix together
- Distribute the mixture evenly into muffin cases.
- Place in pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 20-23 minutes.