Easy Protein Waffle Recipe
Did someone say waffles? We sure did! If you've got a waffle maker at home, then we've got an easy waffle recipe for you to try! Not only is it delicious but it's high in protein too.
Protein Waffle Ingredients
- 100g 5% fat Greek yoghurt
- ½ banana sliced
- ½ banana mashed
- 1 scoop vanilla / chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup egg whites
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
How to make protein waffles
- Heat up your waffle maker
- Add the baking powder, vanilla, mashed banana, egg whites and protein powder into a large bowl and combine until you get a thick batter.
- Spray some fry light onto your waffle maker to make sure the waffles don’t stick.
- Add your batter into the waffle trays and heat until cooked.
- Top with yoghurt, banana and a drizzle of maple syrup.
For more easy recipe ideas like this check out our Nutrition section