Peanut butter protein ice cream recipe
If you love peanut butter, you’re going to love this ice cream recipe! Here’s a healthier version of your favourite decadent peanut butter ice cream on the high street which you can make at home. It’s perfect to tuck into to satisfy a sweet tooth without all the added sugars.
- 2 scoop of vanilla whey protein
- 350g 5% Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 40g Peanut Butter Mini Cups
- Mix together all ingredients and then place into a deep dish.
- Crumble over peanut chocolate and put into the freezer for 2 hours +
- Scoop out with a warm scoop. Enjoy!
Macros per serving:
192 calories per portion