Prawn Stir Fry Recipe
Looking for a healthy meal that can quickly be prepared in 10 mins? Try this simple prawn stir fry recipe.
Prawn Stir Fry Ingredients
- Fry Light Spray
- Thumb size piece of ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 150g prawns
- 100g tender stem broccoli
- 100g mangetout
- 50g baby sweetcorn
- 50g carrot
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
How to make Prawn Stir Fry
- Start by prepping your ingredients – peel and slice ginger, carrot and garlic and trim all of your veggies.
- Heat the oil spray in a pan and stir fry the ginger and garlic for 2 minutes
- Add in the prawns and chilli into the pan and cook for 3 minutes then put to one side.
- Add broccoli, carrots, baby sweetcorn and mangetout with 1tbsp water, sweet chilli sauce and lime juice to a pan and stir fry continuously for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the prawns into the pan with the veggies and heat through for 60 seconds.
- Top with fresh coriander and serve.
For more health recipes like this, check out our Nutrition section